- Are registered with the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) for domestic and non-domestic (commercial) properties. As a result, we can assess any property in Co Donegal.
- Are audited by SEAI on an ongoing basis providing. In addition our assessors have to pass compulsory bi-annual examinations ensuring that their knowledge is kept up to date.
- Have completed thousands of assessments ranging from studio apartments to some of the largest hotels, pubs and industrial units located across Co Donegal. We have probably assessed more properties in Co Donegal than any other organisation.
- Full time assessors with no other commitments hence they can focus on delivering a superb level of service.
Our clients include some of the largest and most established estate agencies in Co Donegal requiring a Building Energy Rating service on a regular basis in addition to single property owners who usually have one off requirements.
Local connections / networking:
Dean is a founder member of Donegal Business Network (DBN). DBN provides small businesses with a platform to establish relationships with like-minded local business people. As a group, DBN, guarantee Quality, Trust and Reliability. For more information visit http://www.donegalbusinessnetwork.ie/
Finally, our clients can have full peace of mind with our insurance details summarised below:
- Public Liability Insurance (€6,500,000 per claim)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (€1,300,000 per claim).