top of page


Providing Everything You Need

Residential Neighborhood

Residential Assessments

If you plan on selling, renting or just upgrading your home and need sign off on your Grants. 

We provide 3D Floor Plans so your property looks more professional and highlights the accommodation on offer for the potential purchasers. We do not currently cover new builds.

Commercial Building

Commercial Assessments

A Commercial BER Cert is required when a non domestic property is to be sold, let or inhabited for the first time.

Commercial Building
Aeriel View of Housing Unit

Technical Assessment

We carry out a full survey of your property.

This will help us detail the most cost-effective upgrade works that will result in a comfortable house that is cheap to run.

When this survey is completed, we will provide you with a Technical Assessment that you can submit as part of your heat pump application. When the Heat Pump is installed, we call back to the property and carry out a Building Energy Rating (BER) and sign the SEAI grant declaration of works forms which is the final step to claiming your grant.

bottom of page